HUTTER PRODUCS JOINS THE UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT
The UN Global Compact is an initiative from the United Nations to encourage businesses everywhere to align their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment, and anti-corruption. The Global Compact also supports companies taking strategic actions towards broader societal goals, such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Launched in 2000, the UN Global Compact completes 20 years in 2020 supporting more than 11.000 companies across 150 countries.
When companies join the UN Global Compact, they also have to report annually what measurable actions have been carried out over the past year to support the ten principles.
Hutter Products already carries out many actions towards a more sustainable future and now we are looking forward to engaging even more.
Our CEO and Founder, Marc Hutter has shared some words in this important commitment:
“Sustainability is one of our core values. As a young company, we want to keep growing in the right path. By joining the Global Compact, we make our commitment to a better future even more solid.”
Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor.
- Businesses should support the effective abolition of child labor.
- Businesses should support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
UN Sustainable Development Goals
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clear Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequalities
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
- Partnerships for the Goals
Click here and check to which Goals Hutter Products engages directly already.